Just a short walk from the Schenley Park Café and Visitor Center and the entrance to the Steve Faloon Trail stands this impressive memorial to George Westinghouse. A distinctive feature of Schenley Park since its dedication in 1930, the memorial was originally financed by small donations from over 55,000 Westinghouse employees and encompasses history, art, and natural beauty. Following a ceremonial groundbreaking in August 2015, the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy collaborated with the City of Pittsburgh to renew this remarkable space.