TIME YOU WILL NEED:
- 5-10mins for 5-7 days, and on the last day you’ll need an extra 5-10mins
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Journal or Paper
- Window with a bit of nature outside of it
- Your imagination/creativity
Journal near a window in your home for 5-10 mins a day for 5-7 days, be sure to use the same spot every day. On the last day compare the notes/drawings from the previous 5-7 days and see if there are any similarities or differences over the week span.
Things to ask yourself as you’re journaling:
- What do I see?
- What do I hear?
- How does looking out the window make me feel?
- Is there a specific piece of litter you can journal about?
- Do you see trees, cars, flowers, birds, dogs, people, etc.?