- This event has passed.
All hands on deck! Come help us beautify Phillips Park! This event is hosted by the Friends of Phillips Park and Parks Conservancy with support from the Citiparks staff at the Phillips Park Rec Center! Tasks will include litter picking throughout the park and neighborhood, invasive plant removal, mulching of the entrance to the rec center and weeding the Veteran’s memorial. Click here to register!
- Media Release: Please note that a photographer may be on-site to capture photos and video from the program. The photos/video captured may be used to help the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy further promote its mission. Please advise the photographer on-site if you DO NOT want your photo/video taken.
- Covid Policy: The Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy is currently following all CDC guidelines regarding the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. The Parks Conservancy asks program and special event attendees to follow all current safety measures outlined by the CDC and local health agencies. Please note that the Conservancy cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Additionally, the Conservancy cannot guarantee that program and special event attendees will not become infected by the coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Release and Indemnity Note: By attending this event, I agree to release the City of Pittsburgh, The Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy and their employees (collectively the “CITY” or the “PPC”) and agree to indemnify and hold the CITY and PPC, harmless from all claims, damages, or actions of any kind which might result from participation in, or attendance at, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy Events resulting from any of the CITY’s or the PPC’s acts of omissions whether negligent or otherwise.
- Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 48 hours before the program start time for a full refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the program start time are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 days to process.
- Accommodations Note: To speak with someone about special accommodation needs for Parks Conservancy events and programs, please contact us at (412) 586-4576 or email email@example.com. Please note that we will do our best to provide accommodations.