How it works
- Decide which backpack you would like to reserve.
- Fill out a Reservation Form
- It costs $10 to reserve a backpack. Reservations must be submitted by the Friday before the reservation date at 3pm and can only be reserved the week prior to being borrowed.
- Pick up the backpack.
- The backpacks are located within the open-air gatehouse located at the front of the Frick Environmental Center.
- You will receive a confirmation email stating the specific backpack number and the combination to the padlock on the gate.
- Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer are located at the pick up area.
- Use the Backpack to enhance your park visit.
- Enjoy exploring the park with the tools in your backpack!
- Return the Backpack.
- Place the backpack in the area marked "BACKPACK RETURN" in the open-air gatehouse located at the front of the Frick Environmental Center.
- Backpacks must be back in the open air-gatehouse by 5pm on Sunday
"THE MOUSE AND THE MEADOW" BOOK
ANIMAL TRACKS PAMPHLET *NEW*
HANDLED CRITTER CASE
HAND LENS (MAGNIFYING GLASS, X2)
FIRST AID KIT
WINTER WEED FINDER *NEW*