Visionaries created our parks more than a century ago, and we are once again calling on visionaries to lend their name to the list of civic leaders who will boldly continue the legacy today.
With a sixteen-year track record of excellence, the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy is a sound investment. We are committed to keeping our parks beautiful, safe, lively, and ecologically balanced places that Pittsburghers can enjoy for generations to come.
Your support of the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy aids our restoration efforts throughout the parks. Here are just a few ways you can give:
- Become a member of our organization and provide valuable general operating support.
- Name a brick, chair, or bench at Schenley Plaza in honor or memory of a friend or family member.
- Attend a special event like the Spring Hat Luncheon.
- Honor a loved one by planting a tree in one of the parks.
- Make a long-term gift by designating the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy in your estate planning.
- Pledge an automatic payroll contribution through our Earthshare workplace giving program.
Start supporting the parks today by choosing from the menu near the top of the page.
Your contribution to the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy is tax deductible in accordance with the law. Contact the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy for detailed information. A copy of the official registration and financial information for Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.