Schenley Park Rules
Please keep our parks safe and beautiful by following these park rules and guidelines.
- Park hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. every day
- Park speed limit: 25 mph
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control
- Playgrounds and courts are off-limits to pets
- Please dispose of your trash
- Do not dump trash on park land
- Only use fire in designated cooking areas
- Alcoholic beverages by special permit only
- Do not harm or vandalize park structures
- Do not frighten, tease or molest animals
- Glass items are not permitted in the park
To report an emergency in the park, dial 911. For all other non-emergency concerns, including vandalism and other rule violations, dial 311. For more information about the City of Pittsburgh's 311 Non-Emergency Services line, click here.